PPC Small Package
For campaigns with small ($1,001 - $3,000)/mo budget. Includes Search Network Campaign only.
- Ad Budget Range: $1,001 - $3,000
- Platforms: Search Network Campaign only
PPC Small Package provides your business with a dedicated PPC Specialist to Create, Manage & Monitor your Google Adwords Campaign on your behalf. Keyword research to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business & provide you with the basic digital presence you need in both Google and its other Search Partners allowing you to grow your business together with your online audience.
Each PPC Package includes free Landing Page Analysis, daily performance monitoring, reporting, dashboard integration and reporting, and Project Manager consultation.
- Budget: Up to 3,000
- Keywords: Up to 200
- Ad Groups: Up to 20
- Ad Texts Created: 6
- Reporting: Monthly
- Bid Optimization: Twice a Week
- Retargeting/GDN & Ad Creation: Contact your Project Manager for pricing
- Landing Page Analysis: Free
- Google My Business Optimization (if needed): Yes
- Ads on Map Search (if needed): Yes
- Project Manager Consultation: Monthly
We utilize the correct platform to achieve your goals. Depending on your needs, we can do Search Campaigns, utilize Google Display Network, and create Re-targeting campaigns.
- Search Marketing Platform: Yes
- Text Ads: Yes
- Graphic Ad Creation: $150 per (sold separately)
By analyzing your business and marketing goals, we can use the best ad extensions to boost the performance of your campaign and attract the right visitors to your site.
- App Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Location Extensions
- Review Extensions
- Sitelink Extensions
- Callout Extensions
- Automatic Extensions
- Map Ads
Extensive research at the start of the campaign allows us to understand your business and use the right keywords tied with the best ad text to optimize your campaign. All keywords and text only deployed upon your approval.Search Campaign Setup
- Keyword Research: 4 hours
- Daily Budget Set-up
- Ad Scheduling
- Campaign Structuring
- Ad Copy Creation
- Ad Extensions
- Set-up Report
We monitor and optimize your campaigns constantly to increase the efficiency for each click.
Search Campaign Management
- Bid Optimization: Twice a week
- Ad Copy Test
- Ad Extension Management
- Keyword Management
- Negative Keywords
- Report Analysis
- Report Generation: Monthly
For branding and re-targeting campaigns, we utilize the Google Display Network, free for medium and large campaigns. Images not included.
Google Display Network and Re-targeting
- Graphics Ads Creation: $150 per (sold separately)
- What is PPC?
- Pay Per Click (or SEM - Search Engine Marketing in Google's parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
- Search Adwords Campaign
- Remarketing on the Google Display Network
- Who should use this package?
- Small Business who want to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
- What does it do for my business?
- It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
- Does it put my ad on the top page of Google every time?
- No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google AdWords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible!
- Will it ensure sales and leads to our business?
- No. Just like any type of advertising, Google AdWords can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
- Do I need to have an existing Google AdWords account to avail of the service?
- No. We can set up your client’s Google AdWords account and then link it to our AdWords manager account.
- I already have an existing Google AdWords account. Do I still need to pay for the setup fee?=
- It depends. If you have PPC campaigns that are already running and only minimal changes need to be made, the setup fee is waived. If you have an account but the campaigns still need to be setup or there are a lot of settings that need to changed, then you will need to pay for the setup fee. Please contact our Project Manager for a FREE PPC Proposal and Landing Page Analysis.
- Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage?
- A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, that’s why the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
- Do I have access to the PPC Campaign that you are going to create?
- Yes. We offer transparency compared to other agencies to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want.
- Why do I need PPC when I have SEO?
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum.
- PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC.
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor's brand organically, this is common practice in an AdWords campaign.
- Can I do PPC without SEO?
- Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine.
- Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
- Can I target my competitor’s keywords?
- Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same business as yours or have the same type of service.