This package includes more keywords to capture a bigger audience—perfect for growing online brands with high demands in keyword targets.
- Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
- Keywords Targeted: Up to 30 Keywords
- Keyword Group: Maximum of 6
- Monthly Search Volume (2,000 per group): Up to 12,000
- Dashboard to track your campaign rankings, view keyword rankings, website traffic reporting, Google SERPs report, and other data.
- Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimization, which includes web copywriting (up to 10 pages), and optimization of up to 30 units of each of tags, headers, metadata, and URLs, among others.
- Rich snippet recommendations, including breadcrumbs
- Extensive monthly rank building through multiple guaranteed blog outreach, magazine news placements, PDF submissions, and press release.
- Monthly content creation and publication on client's blog. Includes video channel setup and optimization, and monthly video creation and upload.
- White-label reports: Site Assessment Report, On-Page Optimization Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report.
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimized (30 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (10 pages, 350 words per page)
- Title Tag Optimization (30 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (30 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (30 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization (30 domain redirects)
- xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (30 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (3 articles)
- Blog Post Outreach (3 blog posts)
- Press Release Creation and Submission
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client's site to provide the most ranking boost.
- On-Site Blog Post (2 articles)
- Blog Post Outreach (4 blog posts)
- Magazine/News Placement (7 articles)
- Press Release Creation and Submission
- PDF Creation and Submission
- Video Creation and Submission (1 video, submitted to 3 sites)
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It's ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you're running a national campaign or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods, which includes using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. Do you guarantee the rankings?
- Like all reputable SEO companies, organic rankings are primarily influenced by the various Search Algorithms and are impossible to completely manipulate or predict. Our methodology works by leveraging as many of the proven search metrics to your advantage in order to make your business the most relevant result for a specific search query or keyword. We aim to provide the best solutions to all our clients, thus we want our clients to speak and consult with our Project Managers to get a bigger picture of when you can expect the results that you want and how you can get it.
3. How soon do I rank?
- As a general rule, we recommend a six month period to see positive results in a campaign. How quickly you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are inherently present in your site from the time the project starts.
- You can expect positive results every 6 months, however, significant traffic increases are dependent on your location, keywords, site's authority and age, and other factors.
- Inherently powerful websites can see results in as quickly as 60 days. Entirely new websites may take up to 1 year to see a significant number of terms appear in the first page and the top 3 positions.
4. Do you cover any CMS?
- We are able to implement in almost any PHP-based platform or those that run on open source technology. We are not able to implement on Microsoft technology or Microsoft-powered websites because of incompatibility between those sites and our servers. Due to the training and experience of our staff and Wordpress' ease of use, we offer implementation of our recommendations on Wordpress and Craft websites as an added value.
- Charges will apply when the optimization of your site requires development changes such as new page building outside of the Wordpress or Craft CMS capability, Custom post page types in Wordpress, Craft, implementation in native PHP, HTML, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and other platforms. To know if we shoulder the cost of implementation, please consult your Project Manager.
5. What is the difference between an on-page and off-page optimization?
- On-page optimization is working on elements within a website that makes it favorable in the eyes of a search engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimizing the content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed on search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-Page optimization involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself.
- At the core of off-page optimization is link building, which is done through different methods. This includes placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, or building citations in powerful websites such as Yelp that points back to your site. All of these activities help increase and improve your business' digital footprint.